- If you have a hard cover suitcase then your possessions are more protected, let's it the people handling your luggage isn't wearing silk gloves.
- Fill hollow props, like my Tali shoes. Inside I have stored the arm gauntlets for Tali and Liara, thus protecting them and supporting the shoes.
- Use plastic boxes, the Asari head piece color off on clothes and shouldn't be squashed. The same goes for my Tali helmet and the M5 Phalanx gun; they would crack or get destroyed in impact.
- The asari head piece and the helmet still smell of chemicals due to last minute touch ups before flight, the boxes keep that smell away from the rest of the suitcase content.
- Disassemble, I was able to take off the visor of the Tali helmet, making it easier to store. Try to plan out possibilities to disassemble when designing your prop. See BettcanardDesign, she made the chainsaw from Lollipop Chainsaw and was able to take of the blade.