tirsdag 10. november 2015

A booklet with wip photos for Eurocosplay pre-judgeing

Some of the larger and extensive cosplay competitions allow you to bring a document or booklet with additional reference photos and work in progress photos. 

So if you are like me and would want to prepare in the best possible way, I will now share with you how my latest booklet turned out :) (As you know I'm a documentation nerd, so I truly enjoyed making this). All reference photos are from SuperGiant Games


My printed booklet. I had one for each of the three judges and kept one for myself :)










I hope this could help someone in the future when it comes to creating progress information ^_^ 

2 kommentarer:

  1. This looks utterly amazing, and such a great thing to have a bookled. Regardless of your fantastic performance in the Eurocosplay finals, this is a great memory I'd guess? :D I always like reading your tutorials, even though I don't comment often. <3 Hugs from Kake

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you. And yes, it makes a nice little memory. I wish I had thought of asking all the other contestants to sign it... alas, I still love it. And nice to know you are visiting my blog and reading my stuff <3 Hope to see you again soon :)

      Slett