onsdag 2. desember 2015

Happy unbirthday Alice

This year Alice's Adventures in Wonderland turns 150 years old. 

"Take some more tea," the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
"I've had nothing yet," Alice replied in an offended tone, "so I can't take more." "You mean you can't take less," said the Hatter: "it's very easy to take more than nothing."

I love this character so much, the book, the Disney version, Tim Burton version, I love tea and whimsical and watches. 

Through jewelry I can channel a little Alice every day ;)

I even commissioned a friend, Stickweeds, to forge the Vorpal Blade for me <3


Also I suddenly got an unbirthday present in the mail. A post apocalyptic clock made from a saw blade also crafted by the talented metal worker Stickweeds. The gift actually said happy unbirthday <3 

I have done several costumes of Alice over the years, both as cosplay and way before I even knew what cosplay was. 
Steampunk inspired Alice. Photo by Danarki

 My version of the Red Queen

 Alice in zombieland. Photo by Danarki

Photo by Danarki

And I will make many, many more as I have several of the Madness returns dresses planned. 

And I really want to make all of Colleen Atwood's dresses.

Happy unbirthday Alice. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar