torsdag 1. juni 2017

Cosplay on a Budget April Challenge

Following up on the 100NOK/10USD/10EUR cosplay challenge. The theme for April was both marvel and Alice in wonderland. Since I made two superheroes for the DC challenge, I wanted to go for Alice this time. Then again, I have a lot of Alice costumes already. 

For the I put together half pieces of the Silk Maiden dress I have wanted to make for ages from Alice Madness Returns. I had the Wig, knife and necklace from the Misstiched dress, And the dress is from my Steampunk Geisha

I have also made several cheap costumes from the Alice universe earlier.

The Red Queen
My main cost for this cosplay was a pack of cards and some cheap red fabric. The crown, wig and makeup I already had :)

Steampunk Alice
One of my Alice look was the steampunk interpretation. The main cost was for the blue fabric for the skirt and hat. The hat itself is made from cardboard, the wig was old and the corset was from my Big Sister cosplay. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar