This is how I made the crown for my "Bee Queen" costume.
The crown is made out of cardboard covered in worbla. This makes it sturdy without having to use too much of that expensive worbla.
6 "arms" were glues down to a ring. As mentioned in earlier worbla tutorials this material glues to itself very well. Heat it up with a heatgun.
Then I added smaller strips of worbla along the edges to give it dimensions. The "crystal" ball was found at TGR in Oslo.
I also found these brads at Panduro (Oslo) and bought bee earring studs on ebay. To attach them to the crown I used a dremel to make small holes.
The crown was primes with gesso and wood glue to make a smoother surface.
Painted with a brush using a rustic metallic gold paint (two layers).
Brads were added. To secure them I used contact glue.
When the brads were in place I weathered the crown using watered out brown acrylic paint.
And it is attached to my head using a head band. First I added to key chain rings (fastened with worbla)
And then I could put the plastic head band through.
And here is my final dress in all its glory ;) The head band was hidden under my wig. More photos will be posted on my facebook page: Chrixdesignandprops
Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!SvarSlett
Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.