fredag 22. september 2017

Sombra Leggings and shoes

I totally love the style of the legging and the fact that she has flat shoes. Still they took a bit of engineering to construct them, with the pattern, black panels and separate toes. 

I used the same fabric that I ordered for the inner jacket. The graphics were made in Illustrator and the fabric printed from BagsofLove


This was also the first time I used an Overlock.

Which took several tries to get right. 

But the first test leggings were a success. And I now love to sew with an overlock. 


The black applique were sewn on with a twin needle, and the effect is lovely. 

And then for the shoes. I had an old pair of ballerina flats which I detached from the soles. Then I added hot glue details as toes. 


The first pair was too uncomfortable, so the toes got transferred to another pair

I added "socks" of the custom printed fabric and glued the soles on. 

The ankle details are made from latex. 




The effect is really cool. 
Photo by Polly Cosplay Photography

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar