søndag 31. mars 2013

Game of Thrones Dragon Easter Egg

And I mean actual easter egg. My easter hobby is to take ordinaty easter eggs and make them better - usually inspired by game culture, see: Portal Turret Egg and Protoss Pylon Egg




My first observation was that the eggs are not completely covered in scales, the bottom is rougher.

This is what I used, one ordinary easter egg, packaging carton and hot glue. 

Building up scales

More scales

Rady for paint

And of course, I forgot to take pictures during the paint job. In short: I painted the entire egg ocre, then I added dark brown shadows under each scale and on the bottom of the egg. I finished with gold paint on the edges of each scale. 


game of Thrones Dragon Easter Egg

With candy (and some of it healthy)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar