I cut up an old brown wig and twinned the hair around foam rollers and glued this to an elastic band. At the moment I can use my real hair for the rest of the hairstyle.
The arm band
These were made from leftover worbla, some silver paint and a elastic band slued on.
The belt and The pouches
Luckily I had a commission that left me with some left over brown faux leather. It has a suede quality rather than a smooth surface, but when your budget is tight you can't be too picky. Belt is a strip of brown suede over a thicker piece of fabric with Velcro on the end.
Same brown fabric sewn together to pouches and a gun holster. These were just hot glued to the belt. (Don't know why I didn't just sew them on)
In the end all brown suede got a bit of detailing with my airbrush and some acrylic paint.
This is not screen accurate at all, not even trying. But a gun looks more interesting on photo, so I repainted an old toy gun which has serves as a steampunk weapon for some time. I'll take it :)
The shoes and booth covers.
I had a pair of old (broken) white boots. These are not comfortable, I need to ass new soles or something so I don'r end up hurting my feet. These were painted brown, first a abysmal attempt with acrylic paint and glue, then corrected with my airbrush... ok, don't look to closely at them.
The covers are made from a foam base and then covered with the same brown suede. These are attached to the shoes with more velcro. And detailed with my airbrush.
If I had a larger budget I would have bought a nicer fabric, But I needed this upholstery fabric for another project and bought a little extra for this cape because I got a discount. It does work though, so I'm still happy.
The sweater and pants
Are pieces of clothing from my closet. Since I use them normally I did not want to add more seams or details, so I don't care if this cosplay is not entirely screen accurate.
So This is what I ended up with from the last budget challenge from 2017. Photos below are taken by cosplay.studio